Regardless of where our servers are located, your personal data will be processed by us in the United States, where data protection and privacy regulations may not be to the same level of protection as in other parts of the world.
By Visiting Or Using The Services, You Unequivocally Consent To The Collection And Processing In The United States Of Any Information Collected Or Obtained By Us Through Your Use Of The Services, And You Also Agree That U.s. Law Governs Any Such Collection And Processing.
We collect two types of information about persons who use the Service: personal information and anonymous information.
“Personal Information" is information that is personally identifiable to you, such as your name, address, email address or phone number, as well as other non-public information that is associated with the foregoing.
“Anonymous Information" means information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information. We may create Anonymous Information from
- Automatically gathered information or
- Personal Information by excluding information (such as name) that make the information personally identifiable to you.
In addition, we may collect and process non-anonymous “Private Content", which consists of non-public communications and content shared between users on a private basis in the course of using the Services.
Personal Information is collected on our Services when you provide it through use of or participation in the Services.Information collected may include:
- Phone number
- Company name and title
- Social Media account names and information
- Work history and information
- From your activities on the Service
- Device identifiers
- Location data
Although the Services may ask for payment card information in connection with subscriptions and charges, we use a third-party payment processing provider to collect, store and charge those numbers, and we do not actually have access to them or collect them.
In addition, if you sign-in to the Services using a third-party account, such as a social media account, we may collect additional information about you and your company that may be provided by said third-party platform.
- At present, our Services do not specifically respond to browser do-not-track signals. Anonymous Information is collected about you when you use the Services, including but not limited to links and materials posted or transmitted through the Services, enrolment history, purchase history, the type of device you used and its operating system, the areas of the Services accessed most frequently, how the Services are used, search terms entered, and similar data.
- Automatically Tracking Internet Protocol (IP) addresses is one method of automatically collecting information about your activities online and information volunteered by you. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your device whenever you surf the internet. Further, the Services may utilize web beacons, pixel tags, cookies, embedded links, and other commonly used information-gathering tools. The Services may also collect device identifiers.
- lthough it may be possible to turn off the collection of cookies through your device, that may interfere with your use of the Services.
- Anything you publicly post or that is available publicly will not be considered Personal Information or Private Content, and will be outside the restrictions of this policy.5. Company name and title
- The Services may request permission and access your photo gallery, camera roll or other device storage area holding your images, in order for you to upload and share those images through the Services.
Use of information
- Internal Use of Information
- We accept and gather information and content from you in an effort to provide the Services to you. We may also use this information to help us develop and improve our Services, fulfill your requests, send materials to you, conduct studies, inform you about our offers and those of others, tailor our Services to meet your interests, and for other purposes permitted by law.
- We may use Anonymous Information or non-Personal Information for any business purpose.
- We may combine the data we collect with information from third-party data providers.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, unless it qualifies as Anonymous Information, we will not use your Private Content other than to provide the Services to you, and to fulfill your requests and as you otherwise instruct.
- User Contacts: We collect contact information if you choose to upload choose to upload, sync or import it from a device (such as an address book), which we use for things such as helping you and others find people you may know and for the other purposes listed below.
- Your usage: We collect information about how you use our Products, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, the people or accounts you interact with and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.